Incredible CreatAbles

Friday, September 14, 2007

Sketch Challenge Entry


Thank God it's Friday!!! I live for the weekends!

I entered this card in a sketch challenge that you needed to use 2 pattern paper. This was a bit harder than I thought because I like to put things where I want them.

I used this flower stamp from Northwoods that I colored with my Prismacolor markers. I highlighted part of the flowers with a white Sakura Pen. The image was stamped with Versafine Black Onyx on Georgia Pacific Cardstock. I used 2 different pattern paper that was in a DCWW stack from last year. I used this old Christmas ribbon from Js to cover the seam between the 2 pattern papers. The heart chipboard that I covered with the patterned paper. The sentiment stamp is from The Angel Company from the Silly Girls collection.

0 comments: