Incredible CreatAbles

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Quick I need a birthday card



My DH comes home and tells me that a very nice lady in his office is having a birthday tomorrow and they are taking her to lunch. Because I am such a good wife I say I will make a card for you! Now mind you that I am in the middle of making 3 cards that someone ordered for tommorow but called and ordered late last night! Well of course how can I say no? Anyway I decided to use a base of a card that I had already. You know the card you don't like the stamp work on that you messed up! Anyway luckily the card was salvageable and I just needed to stamp and color the image. I had a gift basket that I bought during a major clearance that I KNEW that would come handy! Of course when I bought the store out DH says why are you buying all of those? They were 75% off, da! Anyway when he gets home from karate tonight he is going to thank God that his wife had the hindsight and forethought to put all of this together so easily! I wrapped the gift basket with cellophane and tied a big bow out of the same ribbon that I used on the card. I love it when a plan comes together.

Ok to the card.

Stamp: Michaels

Ink: Versafine Black Onyx

Coloring: Prismacolor Markers

Background: Recycled acetate that I ran thru the Cuttlebugh Happy Birthday embossing folder.

Ribbon: Michaels $1.00

Accesories: Glitter Wal Mart $1.00 tubes

0 comments: