Incredible CreatAbles

Monday, September 17, 2007

Is it Friday yet?


It was a very hard Monday. I woke-up so sleepy. I need a weekend from my weekend.

I made this candy bar holder with my Cricut Expression. The cartridge was from Tags, Bags, Boxes and More. The item was ticket1 cut with 12 x 12 paper fit-to-page (white card stock). The inner striped paper was also cut at the same dimensions except that I fooled the Cricut by cutting the paper in half and so the Cricut cut on the mat so that I didn't need to use 11 sheets like I did for the white. I used the Accent Essentials accent#25 for the large flower cut at 3 1/2 inches that I embossed with the Cuttlebug. The flower was from the TBBM cart shadowed and cut at 2 1/2 inches. I stamped the white card stock with my Autumn Leaves "All Girl" Clear stamps in a bright yellow pigment ink. The ribbon is from Ms as well as the star wire. I had to go to 3 Ms to find this ribbon because I made 20 of these. Dove bar from Smart n Final yum yum.

0 comments: