Incredible CreatAbles

Saturday, September 8, 2007

My First Post


I started a post last week called marcipie.blogspot.com and I cannot sign in to edit the blog. I have tried everything that help suggested and emailed support without any response.

So I decided to start all over. So this is the post from that blog.

I stamped this image on Georgia Pacific White cardstock using Versamark Onyx Black. The image is by Whipper Snapper. I ust think it is the cutest thing! I colored it with my Prismacolor markers.I just love Apple Green and Crismon Red together. I made my own background paper by using the Paisley stamp from Stampin Up Polka Dot collection that I received from my NSSS Lynne K from the Cricut Message Board. Thanks Lynne! I matted the background with lime green cardstock from Joanns that was on sale last week. I also used a rectangle green piece that I used my photo corner punch to slip the red card stock into. I used my Cuddlebug embossing die to make the ribbon holder. I used white cardstock and my Prisma marker in Canary yellow to make it match perfectly! I love when a plan comes together! I slipped the ribbon througn and used tape underneath the circle. The circle is double pop dotted!
I am proud to this card! I hope you like it too!

0 comments: