Incredible CreatAbles

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Classic Car


I just received my Spellbinders Nestabilities from Ellen Hutson yesterday. She had great instructions on her blog. Well I followed the instructions and I couldn't get the Cuttlebug to emboss my image. It cut the paper great but didn't emboss. Well today at work I call Ellen's Customer Service # and the Rep. said let me see if Ellen's available. What? I'm thinking, Ellen herself is going to come on the line. Well Ellen came on the line and I explained what was happening and she said well let me stay on the line why you try the instructions. I told her that I was at work and that I will try the suggestions. She assured me that she has the Cuttlebug and that the "sandwich" recipe is tried and true. So I know it has to be operator error! Anyway she told me to email her the pictures of what it's doing and let her know how it turns out.

Needless to say I couldn't wait to get home however my son has an orthodontist appt and I have to do that first. Can't his teeth wait? Anyway when we do get home I go straight to the Cuttlebug and try it again. Well it works! The problem was that I needed to basically have 4 sheets of cardstock for the shim and not the 2 as instructed. Now my Nestabilities are working great. I am so excited.

I will email Ellen and let her know. I tell you she is the sweetest woman and she told me that she doesn't want anyone to buy anything from her site and store it in a closet and not use it.

I am a stickler for customer service and she went above and beyond and I HIGHLY recommend to anyone her website. I know I will be buying my Copics from her as soon as I can embezzle the money from our account LOL. ( I shouldn't have said that, my DH could be reading!)

Anyway, this card is one of my favorite Cricut items that I have made this far. I used the Mickey and Friends cartridge for the car and used my Prismacolor pencils to highlight the cuts. I used the computer for the sentiment. The stamp is from the Ms clear $ stamps. This card was made for our neighbor who just celebrated his 70th birthday. I know this card turned out well 'cause my DS said he wanted one bigger!

0 comments: