Incredible CreatAbles

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Dance and Be Silly


I didn't realize today was the anniversary of 9/11, time is just slipping away. My sympathies go out to all of the victims and their families today. I should be posting something patriotic but I blew it! Anyway I will post what I had already selected.

I just love these ladies from the Angel Stamp Company. I colored them using my Prismacolor pencils after I stamped them with Versafine Black Onyx on Georgia Pacific Cardstock. The gold tassels I made the good ole fashion way(remember making pom poms with yarn?) of wrapping the cord around a piece of cardboard and then tieing another piece thru the center after the cord is removed. Then you cut the sides and then fluff. The sentiment stamp is also by the Angel Stamp Company. I originally made this card for a fall color challenge. I think I did a good job!

0 comments: