Incredible CreatAbles

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Happy Saturday


I wish I could just freeze Saturdays! We went out last night to Roscos Chicken and Waffles. I must try in LA! I had the usual Country Boy (3 fried chicken wings and a waffle). Simply delish!! After we went to the Grove and watched some of the strangest people you want see! I stopped in Kado a Sushi restaurant to get dessert to take home. Dessert in a sushi restaurant sounds weird huh? Well the dessert is called Andreas Chocolate Pot. I have your attention now! Well it is this fabulous thick chocolate mousse topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings served with these absolutely great pistachio biscotties! YUM YUM YUM! I didn't eat last night so I just finished eating it along with a cup of coffee. I just love Saturdays!

Tonight we are going to see a play and dinner so I am hanging around the house doing my chores! I am going to work on some little gifts that I am taking to a SWARM next week in Roseville. No Roseville is not a new t.v. show but a small suburb near Sacramento CA. I am flying out next Saturday Morning. This SWARM is with my Cricut Message Board.

So in honor of my so neglected E-Bug here is a card that a friend of ours asked me to make for his trucking bosses. I had to make 3!

The truck was cut using the Cricut Expression New Arrival Cartridge. The cut was at 4 inches. I used eyelets in the corners. I used glitter for the tire rims. Pretty good I think for 1 day notice.

0 comments: