Incredible CreatAbles

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fall Door


Oh my goodness we survived last night's play. How can I say longggggggg and boring.....? The play was 3 hours long and didn't really keep your attention and needed some serious editing. I literally feel asleep during the play.What keep my attention going was thinking about the dinner we were going to have. Of course since we went to dinner with dear friends it wasn't' a total bust. We then went to Weiland Brewery in the heart of downtown LA. They repeat happy hour from 10 p.m. to close and appetizers are half price. Overall the evening was good.

I purchased this stamp from Stampin from the Heart in LA from Northwood Stamps. The image was stamped using Versafine Black Onyx and colored using Primacolor markers. I highlighted the pumpkins with white Sakura gel pen. I am beginning to really like that pen. It makes the images simply pop.

0 comments: