Incredible CreatAbles

Monday, July 28, 2008

SCORE AT MICHAELS!!!



I went to Michael's and got all this stuff for $1.77! Well I had a $35 store credit! The actual total was $34.63 minus $9.00 for a return.

This stuff was 90% off! I bought every item that I knew could be used. The wooden boxes were regular $19.99 and I paid $1.99! I am going to but wine in them and give them as gifts. Same with everything else. The clock was regular $59.99 and I paid $5.99. They were given this stuff away. I original went in to buy some more black embossing powder and the powder that keeps the embossing powder from sticking where you don't want it too. Of course I used a 40% coupon on the non sticking powder since it was $5.49. The bridal flowers were clearanced at $2.00! Oh the shadow box was only $3.99!

I just love a deal! My husband had a look as all the items were brought in and when I told him that I only spent $1.77 he was smiling more than me!

Happy Monday to you!

0 comments: