Incredible CreatAbles

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baby Boy Gift Set



This was a baby gift set that I did for a close family friend's new little baby. I made my own paper by stamping the little feet all over the card stock. The initials were done using my Just Rite Stamper Curly Font.

The tin was leftover from the Michael's $5.00 stamp set that they sold at Christmas. The onesie idea was taken from Taylored Expressions. The onesies are sold at Joanns for $9.99 and with a 40% coupon what a score! I used the hippo from Gina K's Just So Hippy. I also used a little giraffe from Michaels and a bear from a very old Dot company stamp. The tin belly band was made from little boy patterned paper from Michael's. The ribbon is from the Fabric Barn in Long Beach, CA.

I really like the way this gift set turned out.

0 comments: