Incredible CreatAbles

Monday, July 21, 2008

BBQ time!


Since I haven't blogged in such a long time I have had a lot of projects to share. Last month we had a BBQ celebrating our youngest daughter's middle school graduation. I made 100 of these invites! I kept it very simple because of the amount that needed to be done. I did everything in stages and it took me about a week working on them after work. I stamped the BBQ pit which is a stamp set from Provo Craft that I bought on clearance from Js last year. It was $2.97! Anyway I colored them with my Copics. The BBQ was cut using my Cricut Expression Alphalicious cartridge. I used Cuttlebug folders for the embossing.

I can't seem to locate the pictures of the party favors. I guess I didn't transfer all my files to the laptop. I will post them when located.

A Lil bit of me is posting some blog candy! Yum Yum! Go check it out!

http://mar1ene.wordpress.com/2008/07/19/mmmmm-blog-candy/

0 comments: