Incredible CreatAbles

Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm Back.............


Sharing a computer with a husband and 3 teenagers makes blogging hard. So now I have a Laptop! I don't have to kick anyone off so I can blog and download pictures. I have no excuse not to blog!

Anyway to the card! This card was made for Kraftin Kimmie's Challenge.
I actually downloaded the cupcake image from Microsoft Office templagtes clip art and colored it using my Prismacolor pencils. I just love using clipart like this cause there are no stamping mistakes! The paper is Georgia Pacific Cardstock. The ribbon I believe is Martha Stewart and the buttons are from Wal-Mart. The patterned paper is from Joann's. The large flower was cut using my Cricut Expression George cartridge.

Well I have had a busy day so til tommorow.

0 comments: