Incredible CreatAbles

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Wedding card and box



One of the gals at work got married while she was on leave. So we had collected money to give her a gift card. So I thought it would be nice to put the gift card in a box and make a matching card.

This origami box is so quick and simple you can search on the web for written instructions. Kristina Werner has a great video on her blog.

The card was very simple. Sometimes the simplest cards have the most impact. I just love the black and white. The wedding dress stamp was purchased at Ms and stamped using Versafine Smokey Gray. I then used Stickles and then used more iridescent glitter over the Stickles while wet. I of course used white George Pacific cardstock for the background and used my new ticket punch from Stampin Up. I used the bling rhinestones in the corner. They are Heidi Swap. I used good ole textured Bazzill card stock for the mat and white cardstock from Js for the card. The ribbon is from Ms $1.00 section. The stamp is also from Ms $1.00 section stamped with White pigment. The inside of the card has the stamp that reads " We love because He first Loved us I John 4:19"

I hope you like it. Everyone at work thought it was great.

0 comments: