Incredible CreatAbles

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Kimmie's Challenge


This card I am making for Kraftin Kimmie's challenge of using Brown and Pink. I think that brown is the "new" black and I love this combo. I decided to challenge myself further by making a non-traditional Christmas card.

I think this stamp lends its self to non-traditional. I purchased this stamp yesterday at Ms for 40% off! Yahoo! I used white pigment ink and stamped it on this brown card stock. I used the stripe paper from one of the Spring Stacks that I have. The card is pretty simple. The glitter card is from DCVW Christmas card pack also bought at Ms for $9.99 minus my coupon! Gotta love those coupons. Js had a stack of cards too but they wanted $19.99 for 60 cards before coupon. I just didn't think that was a deal.

Anyway thanks for looking.

0 comments: