Incredible CreatAbles

Monday, August 18, 2008

First Design Team Entry for Gina K


(Not)

Gina K is looking for new designers. I am very excited to submit my entries. I just love her stamps. They are the good ole fashioned red rubber! Nothing stamps like it. Of course you have to mount them on EZ Mount which kind of gives you the best of the acrylic and red rubber!

Any who, this is a hostess gift that I decided to do 5 minutes before we headed to a off-to-college celebration. I already had the girls gift and thought I should give mom and dad a little something too.

RECIPE:

STAMPS:Gina K Festive labels,Just Rite monogram

INK: Versafine

PAPER: Imagience

ACCESSORIES: Cellophane, black gross grain ribbon, silver cord

I just love the festive label set, they are great for every occasion.

0 comments: